He's wanted one for awhile and this weekend he got the rescue heroes firetruck (a just because present). He's had a little bit of a hard week and well, mommy is a softy! It shoots streams of fake water and lights up, makes realistic siren noises, and has a working ladder.
All afternoon I heard "To the rescue" as we shot play water streams all over the house.
I was slightly nervous that the loud siren might not be something he enjoyed but he seemed to like it, which is such a change from my little guy that used to cry over even the doorbell being rang.
He has been waking up crying once a night this week, so sad. Im assuming its his ears or his head since he has complained that they hurt him today. He also informed me there were boogers in his ears. Hopefully starting some allergy medicine again will help.
On a sidenote I love his little shirt he's wearing. I dont think you can read it in the pictures but it has Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ on the front. Such a fitting little verse for him! Its one of his favorite shirts because of the sports balls but I hope as I read that verse to him it sinks into his heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment